What You'll Need:
- One package of Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n
- Two packages of frozen "steam in bag" rice and vegetable blends (I used Birds Eye Steamfresh brand)
- 3 eggs (optional, but highly recommended!)
- Cooking oil of your choice (I used coconut oil with a splash of toasted sesame oil)
- Bragg liquid aminos or soy sauce
What You'll Do:
- Cook Gardein Chick'n according to package instructions in a wok or large frying pan.
- While Gardein Chick'n is cooking, microwave the rice and veggie blends according to package instructions.
- When Gardein Chick'n is done, remove from pan (I put mine in the toaster oven on the warm setting to keep it warm).
- Whisk the eggs together in a small bowl and scramble them in the wok or pan.
- Add both packages of rice to wok/pan and toss with eggs. Fry rice mixture, tossing/stirring occasionally for several minutes.
- Serve in bowls or on plates and top with Gardein Chick'n pieces.
*For a more toddler-friendly version, we simply cut-up the Gardein pieces into small strips and stirred them in with the rice mixture: