What You'll Need:
- 1&1/3 Cups dry orzo
- 1 10-12 oz. bag of frozen shelled edamame
- 1 Jar of Marinated artichoke hearts, cut up into smaller pieces if you prefer
- A few handfuls of grape tomatoes, halved (or cherry tomatoes, quartered, or regular ol' tomatoes, cut up however you like them)
- 1/4 Red Onion, finely chopped (I used 1/2 red onion and didn't finely chop, and it was WAY too much)
- Dressing: 3 Tbsp Olive oil, 2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar, Juice of half lemon, garlic salt, and pepper
What You'll Do:
- Cook orzo and edamame according to package instructions. Rinse both in cold water, then transfer to a large bowl or serving container.
- Add everything except for the dressing ingredients to the orzo and edamame and toss together.
- In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
- Add dressing to Orzo & Edamame mix and well to coat.