I love Merritt Hyde's Etsy Shop and was just thrilled when she agreed to provide an ornament just like the one I got for Delilah's collection this year to give away to one of my readers!
Please take a look at her Etsy Shop for a better representation of her work.
I'm no photographer, and my photo really doesn't do it justice!
Description from Merritt's Etsy Page:
Hang this dragonfly ornament on your Christmas tree, a wall or use a package topper. Also would be really pretty added to a floral arrangement or wreath.
Made from reclaimed barn tin, this ornament has a rustic cottage appeal with a sweet wire curl at the top.
Approx Size of dragonfly with wire hook: 4.5" x 4"
Size of Dragonfly: 2.75" x 4"
Materials: Recycled Barn (roofing) Rusted Tin, Paint, wire and hard cut flooring nail (rusted)
Since these are handmade, each dragonfly and wire hook varies (color/weathering) giving them a one-of-a-kind appearance.
These ornaments are very versatile and would compliment a variety of styles of decor. They aren't just for Christmas trees!
Enter to win:
1. Leave a comment sharing how you would use this ornament or display it in your home.
2. Become a fan! "Follow" me here on Blogger, "Like" my Facebook Page, or "Follow" me on Twitter.
Already a fan? Don't fret! You can still win!
3. Spread the word! Share this post on facebook, tweet it, or link to it in your blog.
1. United States and Canadian residents only.
2. Up to 5 entries (using a combination of the entry options above) per person. For example, you could comment with how you'd use the ornament, fan the facebook page, follow me on twitter, link to this entry in your blog, and share this entry on facebook.
3. Leave a separate comment for each entry! For twitter/facebook/blog-link entries, please comment with a link.
***Be sure each entry is a separate comment; each comment=1 contest entry.***
4. The contest will end at Noon CST on Tuesday, December 21st. Winner will be selected by random.org
Be sure to check out Merritt Hyde's Etsy Shop! If you'd like more information on the artist, check out this recent interview.
It won't make a difference in the contest, but if you like this blog, and haven't already done so, please vote for 'Dear Delilah, Fine and Fair' on Babble's" Top 50 Mom Blogs. Staying in the Top 50 would be the best gift I could ask for this year! Thanks for your support!
For more great giveaways, visit Online-Sweepstakes.com!