What You'll Need:
- 1 Cup oats
- 1 Cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 Cup cooked Quinoa
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pancake-cooking-substance-of-choice (I use coconut oil)
- Pancake topping(s) of choice (I kept it simple with maple syrup)
What You'll Do:
- Start heating a tablespoon of coconut oil (or cooking substance of choice) in the pan that you make pancakes in over Medium-High heat.
- Whir all the ingredients up in the blender.
- When you deem the oil ready to cook pancakes in, pour the batter in small amounts, gently spread the batter around a bit to thin out to 4-5 inches.
- Flip when edges start to bubble (about 2 minutes), cook until other side is lightly browned (about 2 minutes).
- Serve hot with a drizzle of maple syrup or your favorite pancake toppings!