- On a tortilla of your choice, layer the following:
- A pile of greens of your choice (I used romaine and spinach)
- 4 slices Vegetarian "bacon" of choice, cooked per instructions. I swear by the Smoky Maple Tempeh Bacon made by the makers of Tofurky. It is superior to all other fake bacon.
- 3-4 Vegetarian "chicken" nuggets of choice, cooked per instructions and cut in half. I use Quorn Chik'n Nuggets.
- Additional toppings of choice (I added diced tomato and avocado)
- As much or as little Ranch dressing as you like.
- Roll up.
- NOM NOM NOM
It was so delicious that I made another one the next day. What are your favorite meaty memories to replicate in vegetarian versions?